Friday, December 5, 2008

Sophie Bear...

Second sonogram yesterday and our little squished princess is as cute as can be, chunky cheeks and all. She weighs in at 3.13lbs and looks nothing like either Mike or I, with her flat nose and bubbly lips.

Here's her glamour shot at 7 1/2 months.


Only nine weeks or less to go. I now weigh in at 130lbs and have grown up another inch to 35 1/2. Doctor says everything is normal…my tummy measured perfectly and Sophie’s heart-rate is right on track. The nurse yesterday did a lot of measuring and checking of all vitals…PERFECTLY NORMAL. We’re so lucky this has been such an easy process. What a breeze…or should I not speak to soon before the actual delivery? Humm…better take that back for now!

Happy Friday to all! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Power Family said...

She looks beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her! Call/email me--I have more clothes to send to you!