Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!...

Started Mother's day weekend Friday when my Hubby brought flowers and a huge cookie cake home. Sophie MUCH enjoyed this tasty treat!! Thanks Dad!





Saturday we took a trip to a strawberry field and picked fresh berries. Sophie enjoyed watching us pick them while she dropped them in the bucket. She'd sneak a quick lick on a couple before putting them in too. Guess she had to make sure they were edible before we took them home, eh?











And, of course, the end result...



Had a great weekend and I can't thank my family enough for making me feel so special everyday. Happy Mother's Day, again, to all the wonderful Mommy's out there. Hope your day was fantastic!!

Love, love, love!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has to be the most adorable one year old I know! Happy Mother's Day! Tian