Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Waiting...

By now I'm sure everyone has figured out that Mike and I have decided to wait on the induction until completely necessary. After lots of research and talking about the procedure we came to the conclusion that it's just not the right move so early in the game. We've got another week until "DUE" time so what's another week, right?

Doc says we're right at 2cm dilated now and I'm up another half pound. Of course, my weigh fluctuates throughout the day so maybe I haven't gained. [Or maybe I just tell myself that to feel better]

39 weeks today!! We're so anxious so everyone reading...Cross your fingers [and toes] and pray that you hear from us soon!! Take care and have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't have to go out in the ice today to have Sophie. Hope she comes on a warmer day so she can wear her pretty spring outfit. TeeHee

etphonehome21 said...

I'm glad you decided to wait. Gracie was 3 days overdue and I didn't mind the wait. For what it's worth my labor was a lot faster than my friends that were induced. But no matter how she gets here you'll just be so happy that she is. We'll be thinking and praying for you.

The Power Family said...

Good luck! We will be praying for you and the safe arrival of Little Sophie!