Monday, February 16, 2009

Eat, Sleep, Poop...

Finally...

Wow...Mike and I still think this parenting thing is so surreal. We anxiously awaited Sophie's arrival for months and now she's been here two full weeks. Adjusting to our new lifestyle has been a challenge [to say the least] but definitely rewarding!

So the saying goes babies "eat, sleep and poop" and I must say Sophie's got the pooping part down. I don't think I've ever smelled such a scent in my life nor have I seen anything like it! She still has her nights and days mixed up so Mike and I are trying to get as much sleep as we possibly can but are so VERY tired. Our furry babies are taking well to their new little one. Sammy is "MR. PROTECTOR" suddenly, barking like crazy. He sniffs her cheeks often and gives her a kiss when we're not looking. Owen...hummm...he just likes to look at her from afar.

And of course...here are a few pictures of our little Monkey. Enjoy!!







Lots of love to everyone reading!

2 comments:

etphonehome21 said...

She's so tiny! Gracie had her days/nights mixed up and it's hell but they figure it out. And she was also a pooper; one of her nicknames still to this day is Poo Poo Head. My theory is either they're a puker or pooper and I'd rather have a pooper. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and little! So sweet. Just wait 'til you start solids - it rivals the black infant poop for sure! :)
Sleep when you can - it will make life easier! Best wishes to all 3.
Love, Keri