Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh So Sleepy...

Sophie's doctor visit last week proves that she is growing right before our eyes. She has grown an entire inch and his gained 8 ounces from her birth weight. Little piglet! She didn't much like the heel pricking for her screen tests, I'd have to say. Nothing her nuk couldn't handle though...that calmed her down after the initial shock.

Sophie still seems to have her nights and days mixed. She is getting better though so there is hope for Mike and I one of these years. We've tried to keep her awake but when she's out...she O-U-T! There's no waking her unless she remembers it's time to eat. Usually around 7 or 8pm she's suddenly wide-eyed.

We still haven't determined who she looks like exactly. I think she is starting to look more and more like her Daddy, frankly, and her strawberry-blond hair is, no question, a "Leary" feature.



So what do you think????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she is beautiful, that's what I think!