Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wait, what????...

Okay...so I've realized that seeing the doctor every week can make you pretty anxious, to say the very least. Our appointment yesterday was a little unexpected particularly when Dr. Lawrence smirked and made mention of the fact that he was going to be "on-call" at Covenant all weekend, "just in case". His original prediction of January 27th may be too late after all. Our Sophie girl is promptly making her way down the canal! Luckily, everything is in total preparation for her to come home physically, whereas mentally....I can speak for both Mike and I when I say..."Holy crap, this is really happening!".

Here's a picture of my belly as of last week...Not at all flattering in my opinion but I figured I'd post for the sake of "memories"!



Our nursery is complete and probably has been for a couple months. Mike and I think it's the perfect fit for our little arrival! Enjoy...









Are we jealous Ladies???



Happy Thursday!! Love, love, love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the room! Such cute decorations. I can't believe how organized you are - labeling the drawers in the closet! So funny. :) Good luck! We're saying prayers for a smooth delivery. Can't wait to see pictures of Sophie!!

Anonymous said...

Noe sent me the link to your blog...first off congratulations on lil sophie (LOVE the name!) Secondly the room is totally CUTE!!
God Bless!!